Oscraps

Home
trish6150

Home

Products on Sale in the Store 22nd May

These great products on sale in the store on May the 22nd, are from what I call my colours.

I love the rich brown, gold colours and started with a black 12 x 12 page background.

I selected several transfers from APP Hearth and created the look I wanted leaving a fair amount of black background showing.

I loved the brick transfers so used them a couple of times on their own layers. I loved some of the elements in the Palette, so used them on their own layers to make a cluster where the white/cream edges of the transfers met.

The text from HeartWordARTMix1 proved perfect to slip behind the elements to give it interest, and adding one of the elements from UrbanStitchezHome1 completed the piece.

Supplies
Products
ArtPlay Palette Hearth
AASPN_HeartWordARTMix1
AASPN_UrbanStitchezHome1
Specific Elements
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteHearth_Transfer4
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteHearth_Transfer6
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteHearth_Overlay4
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteHearth_Overlay1
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteHearth_Overlay4
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteHearth_Key
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteHearth_BranchB
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteHearth_ButtonCaramel
AASPN_HearthWordARTMix1_WordTransfer3
AASPN_HearthWordARTMix1_WordART3
AASPN_HearthWordARTMix1_Quote1
AASPN_UrbanStitchezHome1_5
Wonderful page but I must learn to read more carefully. I thought you started with a black paper from the kit and had go check out the kit. Then I reread you directions. That is a clever way to start and use the transfers.

Love your depth of using the products and creating this amazing ART! I love the visual in the upper left corner of the transfer! Stunning!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
trish6150
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout