Oscraps

Home w Quilt
dwsewbiz

Home w Quilt

An Instagram friend (fellow quilter) suggested hanging a quilt outside to entertain neighbors. We made a several-hour project out of devising an adaptable hanging system :)

Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Lush
ArtPlay Palette Able
MultiMedia Flowers 8
Corner Slit Frames 1 (LOVE THESE!)
Multi Layered FotoBLendz 8
Right side layout suggestion from APP Able Bonus
what a great idea! , it is a perfect decoration for the balcony, in perfect harmony with this beautiful flowered tree. superb page!

Love the vibrant colors that you captured.. the architecture is a favorite of mine.. my maternal grandparents lived in a craftsman and it stirs so many memories. The quilt is gorgeous.. be mindful of the damage sun can cause...I am sure your neighbors are thrilled.

I often think quilts are best shown to advantage on walls or otherwise hung so they can be appreciated. This looks great!

Wonderful way to bring color and joy to the neighbors! PS gorgeous quilt!

I'd be hanging by the gate hoping for a closer look. Such a great idea. Fabulous quilt and layout. Love it all.

Wow, this has to be my all-time favorite of yours. Not only for the bright colors, but for that amazing quilt. And not to mention that fabulous lowering azalea. Thanks for sharing and brightening up my day.

The photos are stunning with the Azalea and the brightly patterned quilt I would be scared someone might take it your neighbors must be so jealous as it is so pretty.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout