1. I started with a solid paper.
2. I chose a few watercolor fotoblendz and created a group from them.
3. I placed the photo and clipped to the group. I created a copy, clipped to the group too, and its blending mode was set to Multiply (the dark areas of the photo became darker).
4. I placed some recolored overlays to add colors to the page.
5. With Lasso Tool I selected a free form area, then I created a Work Path from it and I wrote one of my favorites lyrics. I added a layer mask to the layer, and with the brush tool some areas of the text were faded.
6. Finally I added some elements to the page.
Thanks for looking!