Oscraps

Here We Go Again ... Apple Pie
Miki

Here We Go Again ... Apple Pie

Credits list
MultiFoto Template Album 2 page 6
Artplay Palette Autumn Crisp (paper, overlay)
Artplay Palette Wilderness (button)
Artsy Things 1 (apple recolored)
Recipe Sampler Pack 2 (clipped word)
Food WordART Mix 1
Urban Threadz 11

Process
Page 6 of the MultiFoto Template Album 2 was opened up. An artsy paper from APP Autumn Crisp was used as the foundation of the page. The larger photo was clipped to to fotoblendz mask. The photos, along with snippets of paper were clipped to the smaller frame masks. The apple was recolored. The stains on the template were also recolored to compliment the page. Word art, journaling and dimensional embellishments were added to complete the page.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
A beautiful composition and colors, your granddaughter is a beauty, I love the green apple, gorgeous!

Beautiful page I love the happy photo of your Granddaughter and that she asked you for the recipe to bake an apple pie we often think they don't need us then like you say out of the blue we are needed once more.x

this layout will be a treasure for years to come. look at that smile. love how used the multi photos and that cool digital apple

Wonderful page with that smile, the powerful memory that brought this up, and all that color of apple, shirt and highlighted message. Yay.

This is wonderful. Love that you have the text message. Beautiful photo and great recoloring.

Love everything that's happening on this page - so much details to discover. Love it!

She has a beautiful smile and is very proud of her apple pie! This is a wonderful way to encourage and teach her!

Beautiful photos and colors, but the best part of the story :) I won't be teaching Oz to cook or bake, but hopefully will make a gardener of him :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename