FotoBlendz Overlays No 9 FotoBlendz Overlays No 9
Journey WordART Mix No 1Journey WordART Mix No 1
MultiMedia Branches No 7 MultiMedia Branches No 7

Also used:
Button Threadz No. 2Button Threadz No. 2
Artplay MiniPalette Memento
Artplay Gather In Peace Artplay Gather In Peace
Sojourn Word Art MixSojourn Word Art Mix

Process | I placed an artsy background paper first. Then I added a FotoBlendz Overlay and changed the blending mode to hard light. i clipped my photo to it, and duplicated it three times, changing the blending modes to normal, overlay and multiply. I added a few transfers to the edges of the page then placed elements,
Love the tags. What a perfect photo with the sun shining through like someone saying "it's ok" Big hugs xx

So heartfelt and lovely. The light in the photo brings it all into a light feeling, of hope and not dread. Awesome!

Heather this is just beautiful and tugs at your heart your lighting is amazing ;)

Heather, you are so blessed to have had such an awesome relationship with your mom. Your beautiful page is a reflection of a rare thing. I think there is a huge group hug going on here, and I hope you feel it.

You gave your mother the greatest gift of all, a loving goodbye with you by her side. Your heartfelt and poignant art speaks volumes of your beautiful relationship. Love never fades, it just changes shape. You'll find her in the joy of every day things.

Heather, this is such a wonderful image you've made to express all the emotions for you both. Perfect!

What a beautiful tribute page for your Mother. Wonderful that you shared a loving relationship. The sun speaks volumes of the light and goodness that your Mother will know.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Heather Prins
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout