Hello winter

Credits:
AnnaRelease 1 February 2013 **on sale**
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-1-February-2013.html
ArtPlay Palette Chills by Anna Aspnes
CoolGlows No 4 by Anna Aspnes
UrbanStitchez No 1 by Anna Aspnes
WordLabel Templates No 3 by Anna Aspnes

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Chills. I placed the photo and duplicated it. One layer got the blending mode Color Burn and the layer above blending mode Normal with the opacity of 50%. I added a mask to this layer and erased all around my grandchild and the snowman. I added two glows from CoolGlows No 4 and brushes, overlay, artstroke and transfers from ArtPlay Palette Chills. The brushes were recolored to white with a Color Overlay and then got an Bevel & Emboss style to get some textures. I also duplicated them twice. I placed the wordtransfer and duplicated it and the blending mode for the copy was set to Linear Burn with a low opacity. The label from WordLabel Templates No 3 got a Color Overlay and the stitching from UrbanStitchez No 1 was also placed here. I finished the layout with the skater and wordstrip from ArtPlay Palette Chills.
LOVE, love, love this - the photograph, the colour, the page layout and the great brushwork! Fabulous!

Congratulations! Your layout has been selected as a Gallery Standout for 07 Feb!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout