Oscraps

Hello Spring
NAdams

Hello Spring

As spring rains wash the mountains, green returns. The girls love to walk the trails and the woods with Grandpa. Normally, boots or sneakers are required. This one managed to get out in a pair of flip flops and her long skirt. I wonder: where have we left the rainboots? And, why does she need to wear a dress to play outside?
Credits list
Multifoto Template Album No. 3
ArtPlay Palette Eunoia Collection
Eunoia ArtzyKardz MultiPack

Multifoto Template Album No. 3-8 was opened. The photos was clipped to the Fotoblendz Layer and was eventually adjusted to Overlay @ 71% opacity. A second photo was layered and partially extracted to put more emphasis on the figure. Artsy Kardz were placed in the frames with a Multimedia Flowers Cluster. An Adjustment layer of levels was placed at the top of the stack to increase the intensity of the spring colors. The Title was adjusted and placed at the top.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
This is just so lovely!! It's wonderful you've captured this little adventure in flip flops and long dress held up. I'm guessing she had fun, and felt "free" to enjoy this time. Love everything you've created on this one!

Gorgeous! She's always ready to explore and have an adventure. Love the sweet innocence of the photo.

Clever use of ArtsyKardz as mats. I'll remember that. I love the photo and the colors--looks like from a different place and time!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-multiphoto-template-album3-artplay-palette-eunoia-nadams-hello-s...jpg
File size
221.5 KB
Date taken
Tue, 18 April 2023 9:30 AM
Dimensions
800px x 800px

Share this layout