Oscraps

Hell Roaring Rim Route
isDK

Hell Roaring Rim Route

Hell Roaring Rim Route

aA Brushes, Geomarker, Paper, Urban Stitchez, Recipe Template Pack

On Tuesday we didn't find Mineral Point, so on Wednesday we tried again. The start was at Horsethief Campground. Farther along, a vague trail was hard to spot between the pinyon trees. Remember the cable from an abandoned Uranium mine below the road on the Green River.

The Hell Roaring Rim Route is one of many routes used by the Moab Easter Jeep Safari, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moab_Jeep_Safari GPS: 3832'55"N 10959'27"W
Gorgeous photos! I love the map! You always have the most perfect asymmetrical balance in your designs!

Good strategy--try and try again. Exploring onn foot yesterday, we got turned around on a trail...sun was going down, adding drama. Love to live along with your adventures--the map here is really cool.

love the way the map points into the great photos - I like the lat long on the side of the photo, and great photos! Looks beautiful!

The map is a wonderful backdrop for those photos. Love the latitude and longitude running up the side of the masked pics. Another grand page filled with your adventures.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout