Oscraps

Heaven Right Here
musicmom3

Heaven Right Here

A page for my journal about my mornings.

Products:
Artsy Layered Template No. 213--**coming soon**
Gentle Morning Artplay Palette--**coming soon**
MultiMedia Birds No. 1--**coming soon**
Urban Stitchez No. 9: http://www.oscraps.com/shop/UrbanStitchez-No.-9.html

Process:
To get started, I clipped a photo and its duplicate to two of the template's paint layers. I deleted a frame and put an artsy paper and the coffee cup sticker into the other. Then I turned the visibility off on all the texture, paint, and stain layers so that I could work with the other photo, title, and journaling. I treated the large photo with the colored pencil filter and then blended it into the background using inverted masking. I put an extraction of the sculpture over the filter-treated photo and use reduced opacity and blend modes to bring some of the sharpness back--I'm sure there's a better way to do that. Then I blended the clock, which is an element that comes with the artplay palette, into the background and placed the title. When that was done, I went through the layers one by one so that I could recolor them, resize them, or delete them as required. Because of how the layout turned out, I had to move the journaling block from its original place in the template. Lastly, I added transfers, embellishments, stitching, and the word art strip. I topped it all off with those fabulous MultiMedia Birds on the deck rail.
Love it! Great way to start the morning. Everything adds to the peaceful feeling - birds, plants, tea cup, journaling, etc.

I love how this page tells so much of who you are. Love the journaling and the blending. And those sticks!

love your mornings....I'll be glad to be with you....that looks a great moment !!

What a wonderful page ! And such wonderful mornings. I think I'm going to enjoy my next one just a little bit more.

gorgeous! love all the blending! beautiful journaling! what a special place to start your day!

I would love to join you on the patio in the morning - sounds heavenly. Wonderful brushwork and blending.

Congratulations! Your page has been featured on the Gallery Standouts blog today.
http://gallerystandouts.com/fingerpointing/

Love the eclectic mix of photos symbolizing your morning! Great page Laura and congratulations on the GSO!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout