Oscraps

Heart Art
lkdavis

Heart Art

Anna Aspnes

ArtPlay Palette Plumera ArtPlay Palette Plumera
FotoBlendz Overlays No. 9 FotoBlendz Overlays No. 9
Artsy Layered Template No. 233 Artsy Layered Template No. 233 (stains and text box)

ButtonThreadz No. 1 ButtonThreadz No. 1
Art WordART Mix No. 1 Art WordART Mix No. 1
ArtPlay Palette Believe ArtPlay Palette Believe (dot heart)
ArtPlay Palette Document ArtPlay Palette Document (heart brad)
ArtPlay Heart No. 1 (transfer)

Process: Sometimes, I make photographs without any thought about creating a scrapbook page. This is one of those photo pages, created simply for the joy of creating. For more information about this page, I share on my blog here.
Love the sculptures and your page. For me it's about gravity and that our spirits are not effected by gravity, so they are above it.

This is breathtaking beautiful, fantastic, what a great Art piece, I love the whole page!!

Beautiful presentation of the sculptures, I love the stone behind them and how the FB Overlay looks with this!!

Beautiful piece of artwork. I love how it's blended, the textures, and warm colors! Gorgeous page.

Amazing art and design. Also love the journaling which questions what the designer was thinking. Sometimes we all wonder what was in an artist mind. Fabulous blending too.

I love this, and now you've got me thinking about the title "Gravity Landscape." I can kind of see it, because the figures at the bottom stretch, almost as if they are being reined in, or held back, by physical forces. Regardless, it's a beautiful page and what you see out there in the world is definitely worth scrapbooking, too! It all becomes a part of us.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lkdavis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout