Oscraps

Healing Time
pachimac

Healing Time

journaling:
When it comes to “me” time, I have a hard time finding the time to do it. It’s not because I”m too busy. It’s not because I don’t want to. It’s just that it feels very selfish to do it when there is work to be done, or when Michael is home.

I find myself surfing the internet and reading the newsfeeds on Facebook and looking at photos on Instagram, but nothing calms and heals me.

The time that I find in my day that makes me forget about everything is the time when I can escape to the bath tub and just soak away the cares of the day. I’m a very emotional person an introvert, and socializing drains me.

Sometimes self care takes time to understand. I didn’t understand the value of it until I was a Mother and I had an especially hard day with my toddler. Now I know.

So, when I head to the bath tub, all the distractions go away, and my family knows not to bother me unless it’s an emergency.

And That’s how I self-care!
Credits list
Rachel Jefferies | Past to Present Collection
ViVa Artistry | Spa Day
Veronica Sprigs | Totally Refreshing Elements
Laitha Art Designs | Blessing
Daydream Designs | Home Comforts
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Daydream Designs
  2. Laitha
  3. Rachel Jefferies
  4. Veronica Spriggs
  5. Viva Artistry
What a beautiful and heartfelt journaling. I can so relate…me too, I find it sometimes difficult to take me-time although I really need it.

What a beautiful and heartfelt journaling. I can so relate…me too, I find it sometimes difficult to take me-time although I really need it.
Yep! I think it's a female issue too. We always feel like we have to be doing something!

Layout information

Category
Art Journal
Added by
pachimac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename