Oscraps

He said...She said...
SharLamb

He said...She said...

Photo: Simonds' Photostream on Flicrk
BG: Legacy of Love by Kristin Cronin-Barrow for Digital Scrapper (7.11)
Fonts: The King and Queen, and Futura

Journaling:
He said...
I saw a hot girl in orange stretch pants at Lake Chelan.
Four and a half years later, we got married.
It was a good decision.

She said:
Carolyn and I drove in her 1957 Chevy to meet up with her family and the rest of their friends for the Labor Day weekend (1964) at Lake Chelan.

Dave was with Tom , whose family sometimes joined the Manhappies for parties and vacations.

I had recently decided that guys were jerks, and I was just planning to have fun water skiing for three days.

Daves Paul Newman blue eyes and Troy Donahue blond hair, however, caught my attention right away, and before the week end was gone, we had made plans to see each other when we returned to Seattle.

Although I had already graduated from high school, and Dave had a year to go, it wasnt a problem for either of us.

It didnt take long for me to realize there was more to Dave than his good looks. Carl ___, for years, had been the benchmark for me as to what a husband should be, and the longer I knew Dave, the more I saw he met the criteria. My mother liked Dave so much she made sure there was fresh coffee and pie every time he came around.

We got married May 18, 1969, exactly a week after Dave graduated from Pacific University.
Beautiful photos and I enjoyed reading the story. Wonderful to have such memories recorded like this.

Wonderful story.
Love the difference of 'he' and 'she': especial the length of their quotes :)

LOVE this! What a great "he said", "she said" theme. And what beautiful photos...so perfect as the backdrop for your story!

awwww! what a great story! and, wow, from the description, he must be a looker!! beautiful pages.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
SharLamb
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout