Oscraps

He Knew
emilie_ahern

He Knew

Layout I did for an upcoming ScrapFaith challenge (http://scrapfaith.blogspot.com)

I documented a time when I felt God had answered my prayers and guided my husband and myself as we made important decisions.

Journaling Reads...
when matt gradutated from his masters program, we faced the task of finding a job and possibly relocating. I was terrified. would we sell the house? would we find a job? would we have to move across the country? we prayed togather and asked for guidance as we considered these life changing decisions. we were offered a job in delaware. we accepted. i didnt know if i would like the east coast. i didnt know how our kids would adjust. i didnt know if i could be happy away from my friends in utah or if i could be at peace in a place so far away from my home.

but He knew.

everything fell into place like magic. in a depressed real estate market, the house sold in less than a week. we were able to stay at my moms vacant house until the move. the girls did well on the plane. we found a great apartment where i feel safe. and i feel completely at home in delaware. i didnt know if everything would be okay. but He knew.

PRODUCTS
Kraft Paper: Paislee Press (Twiggy Lime)
Patterned Papers: Paislee Press (Modernity
Stitches: Lisa Whitney
LAce: Paislee Press
Fonts: Century Gothic, The King & Queen
Staples: Nancie Rowe Janitz
**clunk** that was the sound of my jaw dropping to the floor.

WOW WOW WOW. This is off the scale brilliant. and gorgeous. and moving. and brilliant. oh wait. I said brilliant already. :)

Emilie - you are my hero!!!!

this is powerful! oh wow! love how you did the title work, love the pic of the pathway leading to your life changing decisions, love the stitches, love the design, LOVE THIS!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
emilie_ahern
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout