Oscraps

Hazel Had a Yellow Balloon
musicmom3

Hazel Had a Yellow Balloon

A picture from the baby shower we recently threw for my daughter, and we were grateful for the glorious Fall day.

I blended the photo of Hazel directly into ArtsyPaper #3 with blending brushes and duplications of the photo on different blend modes, further blending with layer masks. This allowed the texture of the ArtsyPaper to peek through.

I embellished the layout with selected parts of two of the Multimedia Magic Sprinklez. I also pirated FotoGlows from the Sprinklez in the set, and scattered them around, at reduced opacity, for highlighting.

Lastly I dragged in various textures and overlays. They—and Artsy Transfers—are the icing on the cake to me, and always add that bit of depth I seek when making my pages.

For once it was easy to place the WordART, as I had left the bottom area of the page neutral due to all the color at the top.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
The colors are absolutely gorgeous and I love how you blended the photo. Beautiful page!

Oh my gosh what a beautiful photo! Love the depth, color, the line and focus created by Hazel (love that name!)! Gorgeous page :)

What a gorgeous scene - the colours are just glorious! Love all the bits of artsy you've added.

Beautiful glimpse of Hazel, love these kind of photos. Great blending and love the yellow glow of autumn!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename