Oscraps

Happy_Birthday.jpg
I know this is a Basic Layout, but I have not yet been able to purchase any "fun" bundles from Oscraps.
But still. I like this simple LO that is not "frilly". I really like the Shutterbug Bundle!!

The Photos are of my son on his 1st, 7th and 12th birthdays, always with the cake!!
For the record my son is now 20 years old. He will be turning 21 years old in 2023.
Credits list
Brown paper, frames, word art and camera from the Shutterbug Bundle by Lynne Anzelc.
Reddish Base Paper from the Pretty Creased freebie by JHD
Font - Velfo
I love your used of contrasting papers for your base and I love how my included different birthday photos of your son! I also love the alpha you used and the antique camera! I am also posting a link to freebie kits from Oscraps designers. I know that we all have budgets and it is not always possible to shop. It's great to know that there are many beautiful items that you can download free. Here is the link:https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Freebies-c-287/

I loved the alpha and the folding picture frame. The antique camera is great. Thanks for joining the challenge.

I love the folding frame, camera, and wordart - I just went to the store and bought the kit! Wonderful layout!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
Robloz55
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename