Oscraps

Happy Valentine's Day Taylor
cggibson

Happy Valentine's Day Taylor

This is the layout that I made for my DD for Valentine's Day. It's a special day because it's the first official Valentine's Day as a Family!!!
Credits:
Vera Lim - Love Kit- Background papers
Michelle Coleman - Gypsy Rose Kit - Gypsy rose brush and floral edge overlay.
Glow Kit - Glow butterfly and gold dust edge.
Gina Cabrera - staple
Jen Wilson- May you Always Tags, Chipped Tags from 29 Collection, Adore and heart studs from her Rekindle kit and scotch tape and JWFullofHeart font.
Katie Pertiet - Digitally Pressed Petals and Curled Frame Distressed.
Mary Fran - Stripped hearts
Miss Mint - Alpha and Playground pop stamp
Misty Cato - Classy Heart
Holly McCaig - photoframe
Fonts: Marcella Script, Nueva Std and JWFullof Heart
Awww Carla....I so love the mother/daughter pictorial in picture & journalling. Absolutely beautiful & heartwarming to see this. It's another totaly awe inspiring layout!!

This is too beautiful for words! Love all the pictures and the layering, but especially the word adore--sums it all up doesn't it!

T
GORGEOUS!!! Absolutly stunning Carla! These photos and how you arranged them, the colors EVERYTHING is just perfect! I know she will LOVE this!

OH. MY. STARS. THIS IS TOTALLY INCREDIBLE. I'm just in AWE!!!!!! I love the photo strip documenting your DD's early years, then the photos of you two more recently, too! The flowers, the layering, the blending. OUTSTANDING. what a lucky girl!!!!!!

Happy Valentine Day!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful day!

I LOVE ALL OF THE PICTURES! This is so nice! I think that you did a wonderful job compiling all of the elements, papers, and pictures! I love it!

wow, Carla!! This is gorgeous! I love the colors and the Adore "sticker" is wonderful!!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
cggibson
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Share this layout