Oscraps

** Happy Together **
xiaofan

** Happy Together **

Jsk8CDO.gif

Wow, 25 years! I wonder if either of us expected to be holding the same person's hand for a quarter of a century?

To celebrate, last month we went to France. It was early Spring, so the weather was still a little cold, the trees didn't have any leaves, and the flowers were only budding. We had a great deal of expectation for the food, though, and France certainly delivered. The food was soooo good... No matter which restaurant we went too, even if we just casually shopped at one of the bazaars on the street, it was all so delicious. I particularly liked the desserts, which were much better than what I could get in the United States. We tried eating some escargot too, and while it was interesting I can't say they were that good. Too salty.

The French are very warm people who liked to help others, even people like us who didn't know French. Many could only use simple English, but we could feel their enthusiasm. I only had one bad experience: two days before we were to head back home, my wallet was stolen in the subway. I lost my driver's license, my credit card, 40 euros... ()

Congratulations miki, 50 years. "WowSuper!

AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteHygge
Advanced Brushes in Photoshop_3. 2017
AASPN_JazzedUpLoopDaLoop5_3
Enhance Photos-Art Gallery.atn by Linda Sattgast

Thanks for looking (^o^)/

Jsk8CDO.gif
beautiful design. thanks for sharing your memories. congrats on 25 years together too.

Beautiful blending and love the the two hands! Thank you and congratulations on your 25th! Paris sounds so romantic!

This is beautiful!! Congratulations on your anniversary and your fabulous trip!!

Congrats on the anniversary!! Love the symbol of the hands and blending, a very creative page, gorgeous!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
xiaofan
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout