Oscraps

Happy Place
pmjames

Happy Place

Page 26 and the final page of my Anna Aspnes Project. The Beach is Brandon’s happy place and seemed fitting for the last page of my project album.

Process Page 26 of the Project Template Album No.9 was opened up and I followed a process much like my other template pages in this Project. Multiple Papers were layered to create my Background. Some of the Template Layers turned off and others filled with colour to suit my Layout. My Focal Image was extracted, duplicated and the top layer was desaturated. Supporting Images and Papers were clipped to the Frame Layers. Two of the images were extracted. Transfers, Splatters, WordTransfers and FotoGlows were added to the Layout. I created my WordART Cluster with Free WordART from Anna’s Class and other Dimensional elements. Journaling completed my page.
Credits list
Project Template Album No. 9

Artplay Palette Beach
Jazz LoopDaLoop No.5
Beach WordART Mix No.3 (BeadedThreadz-Sea)
Fall WordTransfers No.2
(included in the Autumn ValuePack No.2)
Summer WordTransfers No.2 (included in At the Beach Value Pack No.1)
Live WordTransfers No.1
ArtPlay Palette Wish (ButtonRoyal)
ArtPlay Palette Quaintville (LabelWord-LoveThisPlace)
Splatters No.5
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK and zlemon
Stunning page, love all the photo's, especially the blended black and white one. The OOB look great and so do all the photo's. I also love the journaling.
Perfect page, Standing O for you!

Love the extraction, word art recolor and OOB photos. Very handsome and loving father! Great way to finish off the book!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename