Oscraps

happy moment
Queen of Quirk

happy moment

a sweet pic of me and liz and her baby girl. sigh... i miss them so much but i'm so thankful i have this photo! tfl! :)

everything from paislee press designs at oscraps.com:
happy as a lark paper pack, element pack
mailing labels
font: a little pot
layout template is from jen caputo's sketch collection 20 at scrapbookgraphics.com
oh my goodness, jan!! this is absolutely beautiful. i so love your journaling and the photo is sooo cute

N
omg, jan... this is JUST the sweetest journaling EVER!!!! (*and* the sweetest picture!!!) liz is certainly a WONDERFUL friend to have... she will so treasure this!

I know I already commented on this over at SB...but I just LOVE this LO!! The picture just speaks SO much!! It's so sweet and warm...beautifully done!!

**sniffle sniffle*** many, you've rendered me speechless (when does that ever happen, lol). I love this!!!! (((((((hugs)))))))) and I miss ya like crazy!!!

this is just the sweetest! im so touched by your journaling. and i love the picture of you three!

Oh my goodness!!! This is perfect. Love the photo, love the layout! Love it all! Perfect!

oooooh so beautiful! and how does Liz look so great!!?? this is just the sweetest page!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Queen of Quirk
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout