Oscraps

Happy Hearts
profolly

Happy Hearts

Supplies

Month Review Template Album No 4_12Dec(letter)_9September ** On offer until 22nd January** Product Name

APP_Love Letters ** Classic Anna Release on sale from 22nd January for one week**

MultiMedia Hearts No 1 ** Classic Anna Release on sale from 22nd January for one week**

Love WordART No 5 ** Classic Anna Release on sale from 22nd January for one week**

APP_Star ( Tag) ** Classic Anna Release on sale from 22nd January for one week**

Urban Stitchez Hearts No 2 ** Classic Anna Release on sale from 22nd January for one week**

Process

Starting with a solid paper as my base I added my chosen template .

i then adapted the template by turning off the calendar layer and replacing the S with a D.

I clipped an Artsy paper to the FotoBlendz and placed a transfer on top of that.

Photographs and papers were clipped to the frames.

I used embellishments from MultiMedia Hearts to highlight the photos and moved the Stitches to the bottom of the layout and placed some WordART there.

Names of the family were added to a tag and the family name added to the initial D.

Finally I added some journaling

Thanks for looking

Viv
Beautiful process using the paper clipped to the main mask, and surrounded by the family photos! Clever use of the large D.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
profolly
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout