Oscraps

Happy Birthday
Miki

Happy Birthday

Anna Aspnes
FotoInspired Double Template Pack 2C page 4 FotoInspired Double Template Pack 2C
Artplay Palette Learn Artplay Palette Learn
Artplay Palette Birthday Artplay Palette Birthday
Artplay Palette Time Artplay Palette Time
Artplay Palette Embrace Life Artplay Palette Embrace Life
Artplay Palette Snapshot Artplay Palette Snapshot
Self WordArt 2 Self WordArt 2
Acrylic Alpha Number Set 1 Acrylic Alpha Number Set 1

The Process
I began with a solid paper from AP Learn as the base for the page. I clipped my photos to the photo masks and layered transfers over a couple of them to give more texture and changed the blending mode to hard light with a reduced opacity. I clipped a transfer from AP Birthday to a mask, adjusted the color by using the hue/saturation tool. I clipped another transfer from AP Learn over it and changed the blending mode to hard light, with a reduced opacity. Next I clipped a scanned page from the baby book to a mask and added a transfer over it. I added the acrylic numbers, buttons, charm and label words to complete the page.

mikik_010615_HappyBirthday_aA_scr_zps03d21157.jpg
these are wonderful pages! love how you've put the decades on the photos and love the teal color.

Beautiful two page spread Miki, I love that you included the handwritten pieces and the color scheme!

I love this documentation... believe I'll lift... a bit late... as my DH was 70 last year but each of the photos could be his... the decades brought similar interests... wonderful creation Miki...

love to see him growing up- great double page . Is that his handwriting?

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout