[happy] 75
isDK

[happy] 75

[happy] 75
So Serious
Sunshine Cafe a great place in Dillon
JUST READING and THINKING
& drinking coffee before breakfast

aA 3 Foto Inspired Double Templates, MM Salute, MM Suns, brushes, stains, papers, tape, transfers, word strip
uihere indian paintbrush
Ri Butov hand-sanitizer label
right page layout design lifted from Barbara Unzen for Digital Press

Colorado restaurants we visited were nearly empty. Masks weren't optional and we were OK with the risk just to get out. There was hand sanitizer. Hotels didn't make beds. We only met a desk clerk behind plexiglass. So serious, you never smiled or noticed when I took a series of photos of you.
I love that blue jean pocket filled with the little "bits". I was just going to mention that it looks deserted. I love your documenting, even though it was pretty unusual from reading your description. Weird!

Happy 75! Love the jean pocket filled with flowers and numbers. Glad you could get out and enjoy!

Happy, happy birthday! Nice to be able to have a celebration (even one without a smile).

great documentation of a corona birthday celebration . love the "happy" in brackets.

That jean pocket is the cat's pajamas! Happy 75th, and here's to many more travels together!

Happy Birthday! Glad you could celebrate somewhat in our "new normal" way. Love your photos.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout