Oscraps

Happiness_800.jpg
I love seeing the daffodils raise there cheerful faces to the sky in February. On our property in Kentucky we have 10,000 or more as they multiply each year. They form a river of gold and joy along the top of the little cliff that forms the creek bank of our back property line. It looks like the yellow brick road leading into the City of Oz! It fills me with joy!

Background is solid paper 3 in Soft Light mode over solid paper 7 in Hard Light mode over grungy paper 3 with the paper strip and stamp 2 directly over grungy paper 3 and the original photo at 60% opacity above that with poster edges filter added along with the craquelure filter. All papers also have the craquelure filter applied. I then added the masked and added the poster edges filter to the original photo several times to define the edges and create a sketch along with the craquelure filter and clipped it to the mask, created the word art for the quote added splatter and insects. The butterflies by the daffs are extracted from the ephemera element.
Credits list
It's a Spring Thing from Wendy Page Designs
Mask is by Anna Aspnes from the Oscraps Collab Simply Spring
Fonts: Boho Font – Regular Artistamp Medium, Casking Cream Sans Regular, Colonna MT, Curlz MT Regular
Quote by President Franklin D. Roosevelt

Photo is mine
  • Love
Reactions: WendyPage and lacy
Oooo, I wish I could see your river of daffodils. I love them so much. Wonderful page and the quote is so beautiful. Love the photo treatment too!!

So pretty! Love how you tell us how you did this. All the texture is wonderful and what a beautiful piece of property you must have.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
Susan - s3js
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename