Oscraps

Happiness Recorded
N

Happiness Recorded

• NewAdmin
Man... what is it with me and Blue these days??? Anyway... this is certainly one of those days where i TOTALLY appreciate living in the south... 76 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. So, of course, this meant family day at the park. which i'm soooooo thankful for because i was running SUPER low on scrappable pictures... now i have LOTS to choose from!! hehe. anyway... this is alyssa with "peggy sue", her favorite baby doll...this moment was at about 3:30 this afternoon... but at 7:15 tonight, she was throwing up everywhere. not sure how that happens so quickly. weird, huh? it's now 9:30 and she's sleeping pretty soundly... but i'm sure there's more to come... there always is with these type of things. :)

PRODUCTS USED:
PAISLEE PRESS: Happy as a Lark paper and word art (that word art could not have BEEN more perfect for this shot!!!!) (available at oscraps)
Change Media
hope you DD feels better soon
And what a great picture here !! (you always have great pics ...)

This is beautiful! Great job of scrapping it. Hope that Alyssa slept through the night and that Gage doesn't get it next!

poor thing, she looks so happy here. Love that blue it's sooooo fresh isn't it - clean and neat - perfect!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
NewAdmin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout