Oscraps

Hammin for the Cam
S

Hammin for the Cam

• sisu_girl
I finally got to see my nieces and nephews for the first time in 2007!!

Journaling: These girls crack me up. They were out lounging in the water after sauna when I started snapping pictures from the shore. I didn't realize it until I put the pictures on the computer that they were really cheesing and hamming it up. I still think it's a fun picture and captures how the kids spend most of their time in Betsy. I remember those days...being young enough to not realize or care how cold Lake Superior really is. Photo taken 07.05.07

Credits:

Available at Oscraps:
background paper: Nantucket Whitewash Volume One by Sue Cummings
patterned papers: Nantucket Colorwash Volume Two (blue), Colorwash Garden Green, Colorwash Garden Rose by Sue Cummings
brown frame: {Antique Frames} by Sue Cummings
swirl and glitter: b Bunches by Danielle Young, Sue Cummings and Vicki Stegall
ribbon-wrapped frame: Friends and Family grab bag 4, created by twoboyz2 using items from Oscraps designers

Others:
acrylic alpha: Michelle Coleman
fonts: 1942 report and Susie's hand

Thanks for looking! ~Greta
Change Media
Greta ... this is beautiful!! Love how you did the journaling right on the picture!! Beautiful stunning layout.

T
This is gorgeous! Love the text in the photo, and how you did the title! Great page!

This is absolutely beautiful, Greta! The glitter is so subtle but it makes a definite impact. Gorgeous!

I love how you layered all the frames...
makes for a neat backdrop to the pic!!!!
Glitter is in the "Bunches" set for B
and you can get glitter separately at
Vicki Stegall's
store here at Oscraps!!!!
Her glitter is AMAZING!!!!

this is sooo fun, Greta!!! Love the design and the frames!!! really inspirational!!

Layout information

Category
Sue Cummings
Added by
sisu_girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout