Oscraps

Gyergyo
margeda

Gyergyo

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
**ArtPlay Incandescence Collection** On Sale 12-11-2020
ArtPlay Plalette Incandescence_SolidPaper4;Transfer5;WoodTreeWhite;RudolphGlitter;BowRedWhite

*ArtPlay Garland Collection* APGarlandCollection On Sale 12-09-2020
ArtPlay Palette Garland_SolidPaper3 APPGarland
ArtsyTransfers Garland_4 ATGarland
MultiMedia Holiday No. 2_1 MMHolidayNo2

Also used:
Ripped Paper No. 1_1 RippedPaperNo1

Process:
You have opened a new document. Added as background by SolidPaper. | Opened the 3.png Solid Paper from APPGarland. Added 1.psd from RippedPaper. Garland SolidPaper went back, deleting the excess. So this became the background of RippedPaper. This gives Garland SolidPaper a wonderful texture. RippedPaper cut the photo into a gray layer, of which he used several layers. | Opened by WoodTreeWhite as well as RudolphGlitter. He deleted part of the latter to create a scene, that is, Rudolf looks around from behind the house. :) | You created the cluster into which you clicked the Create warped text icon to form the arc of the name. | Finally, Transfers placed it.

Gheorgheni, Romania - 2014

Thanks for looking!
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
Love the photo on the torn paper and the vibrant greens! The red is a perfect compliment!

Yes,love this and all the rich colors and texture. All the torn edges add so much interest.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout