Oscraps

Grow
pmjames

Grow

Created with the Artplay Posy Collection On Sale for one week from 10th April, 2024 including the Artsy Transfers. This Collection will no longer be available after the 17th April.

Process An Artsy Paper and the frame from the Posy Collection was placed on top of the Background Layer. An Artsy Paper was clipped to the frame and lightened. An Extracted Image and Artsy Paper was clipped to the Frame Mask Layer. I used a dark pink brush over the lip and hair areas with a Soft Light Blending Mode applied to increase the colour in these areas. A hard round brush was used on a Layer Mask to allow the artistry to show through DJ’s glasses. Two extracted images were placed into the background, with Blending Modes applied to the areas. A Hue and Saturation Adjustment Layer removed the yellow hue. Artsy Tapes, Overlays and Transfers were placed below the images. A Cluster was created with A Posy Brush, Artsy Tape, Word Transfer, Stitches and Dimensional Elements. Beaded Threadz letters were placed on top of Stitching from the Urban Stitchez 10 (included in this Collection). Splatters and a little journaling completed the page.
Reactions: pam p
This is FABulous . I LOVE the 3 photo treatments and as I wondered how it was done lo & behold you listed the steps. Thank you!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename