Oscraps

Grow Wild & Free
isDK

Grow Wild & Free

Grow Wild & Free

aA Special One Template Album, Grow WordArt

Elevation: 11263 ft GPS: 3932'42.0"N 10550'28.0"W

Saints John Road was closed so we took Webster Pass Road to see the wildflowers below Radical Hill. In the high meadow, we saw a moose and he walked right past us. Later, the road to Radical Hill was so damaged we had to back all the way down. Never mind Webester Pass: my O2 was 82.
You have the most fabulous pages! I always enjoy your details, too. The blending on these awesome pictures makes them more outstanding than they already are. Just wonderful!!!

You can see the water and how muddy it is for your Jeep to have to back down, the masked photo of the Moose is brilliant it must have been so exciting to get this photo of him walking by I always enjoy seeing wild flowers you got some good photos of them.tfs.

gorgeous shots and composition. love the white background. unusual for your design.

love the wild flowers - you are so lucky to be so close - I am sure I could never have backed down - that is an awesome moose up close and personal - glad your O2 was good! love all the white space on the page!

I love this! The photos are gorgeous! That muddy puddle looks like something I would like to try!

Agree with Helene about your Jeep. Another page of superb documentation.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout