Oscraps

Group Selfie
pmjames

Group Selfie

Book Week, May 2021
Credits list
Artplay Cynefin Collection - Rereleased as a Collection ON SALE for one week from the 3rd November
Paper Textures No.14

Process Artsy Layered Template No 302 which is included in the Cynefin Collection was used as the foundation of this layout. A solid paper was placed on top of the background layer and my image was placed behind the frames which were moved to the right hand side of the layout. Some of the template layers were turned off, while others were filled with colour and moved around the page to better suit my design. Artsy papers were clipped to the frame layers and two paper textures from the NEW Paper Textures No.14 were placed on top of my image. Artstrokes, Transfers, Word Transfers and ArtsyTransfers were placed into the background. Dimensional elements and WordART complete the layout.
Wow, everything is just perfect on this page! Really love the blending and the paper textures!

How fun! Grade school is the best, right? The kids still like to have you around and you get to be part of these fun activities. Great group shot!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename