Oscraps

Greater Yellowleg
ksacry

Greater Yellowleg

Text reads: Greater Yellowleg Often referred to as a “marshpiper.” Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge sits along the Columbia River in Washington. This was out first trip there. March 19, 2023

Construction: I started with of FotoBlendz Overlays No 2 #3, clipping my photo to the entire group. Then I added FB Overlay #1, clipping my photo to two of the mask layers to fill in at the bottom for the main photo’s reflection. I turned off, moved and revised colors on several FB Overlay layers.
I extracted the bird, duplicated the extraction with blending mode Screen and placed a drop shadow on the lower layer.
I added the palette’s Vintage Brown Paper Frame behind the FB Overlays, adding ArtsyKardz 6X4 Eunoia #1 above the Frame mask layer and then clipped just the Kardz Paper layer to the mask.
The cluster is MultiMedia Flowers No 14 #1 with the threads and button from #2.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Wow
Reactions: bcazzell
Soft and pretty. Love the reflection and the way you've submerged the bottom part of the frame in the water.

Lovely all around, from the photo and colors to the blended framing and the tall vertical cluster.

Gorgeous! Love how the frame fades into the water and reflection of the bird.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-art-scrapbook-collection-eunoia-ksacry-Greater-yellowleg.jpg
File size
251 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout