Oscraps

Great Story
pmjames

Great Story

Combining the new MultiFoto Templates with Spring Value packs 1 and 4 on Sale during April. Buy the Spring ValuePack 4 for $20 and Get the Spring ValuePack 1 for $15!!
Credits list
Spring Value Pack No.4
Artplay Palette Lush
Artplay Palette Spring Due
ArtsyTransfers Anything
Magic Sprinklez No.8
MultiMedia Branches No.3
Urban Stitchez No.4

Spring Value Pack No.1
Artplay Palette Blooming Marvelous (not available individually)
Spring WordTransfers No.1

Other
MultiFoto Template Album No.3
Eunoia WordART Clusters No.1

Process Page 6 of MultiFoto Template Album No.3 is the foundation for this layout. My focal photo was clipped to the FotoBlendz mask (with adjustments made to suit the shape). Stains from the Template were filled with colour and arranged on the page to suit. The Background is three papers blended via Blending Modes, and a Brightness/Contrast Adjustment Layer. The Frame Layers were filled with Photos and papers. Adjustment Layers were used to non-destructively edit my photos. Layers from the ArtsyTransfers were placed below the Frames. Dimensional elements, Splatters, Stitching, WordART and journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I think as couples, you look remarkably alike except for the difference in years. You and your mum even seem to have the same style glasses.
Beautiful page. I'm glad they recovered nicely.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-multifoto-template-album-3-Michelle-great-story.jpg
File size
245.5 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout