Oscraps

Grateful for Family
vickyday

Grateful for Family

Done for the 52 Inspirations Challenge #5 found here:

Journaling reads: I’ve always had a great relationship with my daughters-in-law. I took lessons from my mom on how to interact with them. And it is very easy...keep your nose in your own business and only offer advice when it is asked for. I treat them the way I want to be treated by them...with love and respect. “Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.” Ephesians 4:32
Credits list
Process and Products Used:
52 Inspirations 2022
I began with a template from:
52 Inspirations 2022 No 38 Digital Scrapbook Templates by Mediterranka

Then I added papers for the background and clipped to template pieces behind the photo from:
52 Inspirations 2022 No 42 digital scrap backgrounds by Xuxper designs

I added the floral and foliage clusters from:
52 Inspirations 2022 No 40 Wild Soul Clusters by et designs

I added journaling papers and layers (color changed from brown to blue) behind the photo from:
52 Inspirations 2022 No 39 Summer to Fall Scrapbook Kit by Vicki Stegall

I added the jewel (color changed) from:
52 Inspirations 2022 no 36 Nostalgia Scrapbook Mini Kit

I added the heart stamps, the circle stamps, and the butterfly from:
52 Inspirations 2022 no 30 Lovely Day Scrapbook Kit by MLDesign

The title word art was created using Adulsa Script and then stroked with white to give it a sticker-look.
Arial Narrow was used for the journaling.
Arial Italic was used for the Bible verse.
Photo is mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Mediterranka
  2. Vicki Stegall
  3. Xuxper Designs
That's right, sticking your nose in your own business is what I do with my children. Only if they ask my advice will I give my opinion.

Beautiful page !

Good advice, and beautiful paper and layout. With four brothers, and a few more than four sisters-in-law over the years, I live by the rule "Don't talk about a sister-in-law to any of the other sisters-in-law. ;)

Good advice, and beautiful paper and layout. With four brothers, and a few more than four sisters-in-law over the years, I live by the rule "Don't talk about a sister-in-law to any of the other sisters-in-law. ;)
Yes, Lacy, I would say that is excellent advice! ;)

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename