Oscraps

Grandmother
marnie333

Grandmother

Maternal grandmother on her wedding day, Jan. 3, 1922...companion page will picture grandfather and wedding license.

ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
**Biblio MiniPalette, free with $20 purchase for one week beginning tomorrow, March 22, 2019**

**Watercolor Template Album No. 8** New in the Anna Aspens Designs store on Friday

Process:
Placed frame with oval opening on background paper and clipped photo to mask. Drug tape and frame cluster from template to working canvas. Placed tape below frame and populated the framed masks with 4 copies of fashion illustration. Layered word art and brush; recolored both. Finished with elements.

Art and Picture Collection, The New York Public Library. "La Promeneuse Mlancolique : Robe D'Aprs - Midi, De Beer." The New York Public Library Digital Collections. 1922 - 1922.
Love everything you did here - the photo, love that oval frame, and the images in the additional frames, so chic!

this is so cool. One hot grandma, also! My favorite thing that you did was the cutting of the model's photo and moving the "foot" shot to another frame. Caught my eye and kept it there. Amazing

Your grandmother was lovely. So elegant. Your use of the fashion plates is a wonderful idea and I like that you used the wordart in a soft blue.

This is great how you worked in the blue. Terrific accent color beautifully used to unify this design!

You have an elegant grandmother. And you have given her a place on honor on this wonderful page.

What a lovely tribute page. The photo sits perfectly in the vintage frame and the illustrations of the lady over the 4 other frames is so effective. Background of crumpled paper and paint splotches add more vintage character.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
marnie333
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout