Oscraps

Gourmand or gourmet?
scrappyfran

Gourmand or gourmet?

Kit: Study Hall - I love how versatile this kit is because I don't have any back to school photos :)

Fonts: Mom's Typewriter - downloaded from internet, and Times new Roman, Microsft Word. Thanks for looking!
M
Oh Boy you got my number on this one. I luv the Lo and the Journaling.
Fauchon is one of my favorite Gourmet store I can spend a 1.000.00 easily there.
I found the best place to have Hot chocolate is at Veronica on Ile de St Louis in Paris.
La Dureee is my all time fav rest on the Champs Elysee. they make the best Canard Fraci I've ever had.
Desert they have the Creme Brulee that is so creamy you can gain 50Lbs in less than 1 hour.

Great layout! I am definitely "gourmand" too! I've never been to France, but it's on my list of "someday..."!! I agree with Maggie, Creme Brulee...yummmyyy!! Is it time for lunch yet?

I can relate to this so much... I spent ten years of my life in Paris and the food is what I miss the most... Ahh le magret de canard, le foie gras de la fin d'annee... I'm dreaming of all the delicate foods you mentionned... And la DUREE has the best Macarons... Great Layout

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
scrappyfran
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this layout