Oscraps

Goodman Mountain
musicmom3

Goodman Mountain

We visit the Adirondacks every year, but on our last trip we brought along a few new goals, including discovering moderate trails with views of the high peaks, since we can no longer handle long climbs with steep elevations. The rule now is short steep climbs OR longer moderate climbs. Our first candidate was postponed to next year (post-rainstorm, slippery rock, footwear just not grippy enough), but our next attempt was fabulous and worthy of documentation. Included the best donuts in the world, too, from a combination laundromat/donut shop.

I used a template for my layout, beginning with the journaling first, and chose an Artplay Palette featuring lots of blues. I rotated the Artsy Paper horizontally to better fit with my journaling.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
What a fun trip to document! I love that you chose the donut photo as your main image and how donuts played into the story.

What a fun trip to document! I love that you chose the donut photo as your main image and how donuts played into the story.
I swear, the promise of eating the one in my backpack was the only thing that got me over the rock scramble to the top of the ledges. Never underestimate the power of a donut!

the dominant photo with the donut and the bright red backpack is also my highlight, but of course the landscape photos are also very nice.
I love the lovely clustering under the backpack.

Last edited:
Fantastic page all around, from the photos to the storytelling and the proper emphasis on the DONUT!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename