Oscraps

Good Food Shared with Good Friends
vickyday

Good Food Shared with Good Friends

Journaling reads: It was a rainy day and instead of going out to eat as we normally do Ilene volunteered to fix lunch. To me the meal was more what I would eat for supper! But it was delicious and we ate every bite! We even had dessert! Ilene loves to cook for others! When her dear husband was living it was nothing for them to have a whole house full of people to share their meals with! And it made them happy! What a blessing they have been to so many people! And Ilene continues to be a great blessing, especially to Carolyn and me! Thank You, LORD, for the gift of GOOD FRIENDS!
How nice to have a good friend who love to cook for others. Love the ghost word art alongside the main title and the lovely photo of the three of you. Me and my old eyes thank you for including the journaling in your descriptions. I like to be able to read the journaling in the context of the art.

How nice to have a good friend who love to cook for others. Love the ghost word art alongside the main title and the lovely photo of the three of you. Me and my old eyes thank you for including the journaling in your descriptions. I like to be able to read the journaling in the context of the art.
I agree with you! I really struggle to read some of the pages! Thank you for your sweet comments! :heartpumpred:

Gorgeous blending and page. Wish I had a friend that liked to cook, I'd be over at their place daily.

Beautiful layout and story. Love the repetition of the pearl drops within your clusters.

Beautiful layout and story. Love the repetition of the pearl drops within your clusters.
Thanks Lacy, I really debated about those pearls! I had them all over the page before they came to rest where they are, LOL!

This makes me smile! I love when moments like this are documented and celebrated; good friends are precious indeed! The food looks delicious and the photographs of the three of you are delightful. Great page!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename