Oscraps

Good Cheer
Joansmor

Good Cheer

ArtPlay Incandescence Collection
Oscraps.com Digital Scrapbook Store | Scrapbooking | Art :: Shop by Designer :: Anna Aspnes Designs :: ArtPlay Incandescence Collection

Inspiration - I received a flashdrive from my cousin with family pictures. There was a wonderful photo of my parents when they were young. I knew instantly it would go in a scrap page..
Start -Started with a new document
Paper- I used Solid Paper 1 and put it above the background layer
Mask- Placed Fotoblendz 1 on the top edge of the document. I grouped the mask layer and the script layer together. Then I duplicated one of the glows moved it over the script layer and changed the color to red.
Photo - I moved the photo over the grouped layer and attached using Layer>Create Clipping Mask.
Transfers - I placed transfer 2 and 3 to the right and below the mask . I used Ctrl U to change the color to a green
Elements - I placed Multimedia 4 over the transfers but turned off the gold berries. Then I took part the ribbon from Multimedia 2 and the holy from Multimedia 3 and added to the page. I put the Poinsettia a little over the photo graph and used the Red decorative brad above to look like it was holding it on. Added drop shadows to both.
Title - I used the wood word "Cheer" and typed the word Good to make a title as the title.
Journaling - I typed up something ending in ... so it looked to lead to the title.
Oh wow! What a special gift! Seeing old photos I've never seen before is just a little touch of magic! You've done a marvelous page to display the photo on. It's just lovely!

LOL, I was trying to remember which movie this is! They are so pretty, and yes happy. Lovely page!

I was wondering how you would scrap this wonderful photo! Beautiful page. They do look in good cheer. Your blending is perfect.

This is just absolutely beautiful Joan! And how nice you have those family photos to use to make scrapbook pages.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout