Oscraps

Go Sooners!
lacy

Go Sooners!

So many things to celebrate today! Oscraps Birthday and OU Softball, just to name two.

Although I didn't go to OU, I did play some slow-pitch softball back in the day, and it's hard not to get caught up in the excitement of what these girls have accomplished. I think I got everything in there. Ha! Photo credit: The Tulsa World

MultiFoto Template Album No 1 p5 (some layers removed; some layers recolored)
ArtPlay Palette Mini Demode FWP during Oscraps BD Sale (Solid Paper 2)
ArtPlay Palette Chevron Girl Craze, (paper 4, Blend Mode Soft Light), available in the Play Value Pack No 1
ArtPlay Palette Jubilate (LW Celebrate This)
ArtPlay Palette Summer Days (red dotted tape)
Celebrate WordART Mix 3 PaintTownRed, and Beaded Threadz Jublilate, customized to CELEBRATE
Artsify Your Scrapbooking Paint 2 (red paint)
ArtPlay Palette Fall 1 (staples) no longer available
Splatters 15-5,14, 20 red
Sparkle Dots 1-8 (recolored)
ArtPlay Palette Retro Holiday (Transfer2)
Flossy Stitchez 1-6 (heart)
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1-1 (stars recolored)
MultiMedia Bursts 1-1 included in the June Summer Value Pack No 2

I started with P5 of the MultiFoto Template Album, clipped the photos to the fotoblendz mask and 3 small frame masks, and removed the other frame layers. I replaced frame 2A with ArtPlay Palette Learn frame (with red corners) and recolored the stains of the template page. I added Demode SP2 plus Chevron Girl Craze P4 for the foundation. Embellished with transfers, splatters, paint, Sparkle Dots, Flossy Stitchez, MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez and Bursts, WordART, Beaded Threadz, tape, staples, and journaling. I added BOOMER! SOONER! at the last minute, red and white with opposite color strokes, font Adrenaline Brush.

Text reads: OU Girls Softball 2023 Div I National Champions, 3rd Year in a Row. They tied the Three-Peat record UCLA had held since 1990. Pretty sure we’ll be hearing ‘Four-Peat’ soon. Photos from The Tulsa World.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell
simply fantastic.
I love everything, but especially your title work.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename