Oscraps

Go Local_Fare_Joan Robillard 600.jpg
Joansmor

Go Local_Fare_Joan Robillard 600.jpg

Inspiration – This time the palette inspired me – fare is food and I looked under my food photos and saw the recent ones from a trip to Helens in Machias.

Start – with the Artsy Layered Template. Turned off most layers. But I grouped two together for a mask. After I had my picture attached to the mask I turned the layers back on

Paper – placed Solid Paper 4 over the background layer.

Photos – I attached my focal photo to the mask I created using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. Then did the same with two other photos attached to the mask layers of the frames.

Transfer-I put Transfer 3 under the focal photo and turned it to help contain the photo.

Elements – Used the rolling pin, the ribbon, and the word strip Nourish the soul together for a cluster.

Brushes – Used one of the Urban threads over the ribbon as part of the cluster. Place Fare 9 to the left of the photo

Words – Did a little journaling about the day. Then used the wordart “Go Local” for a title.

Think I will send a copy to my friend in red on the page.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ksacry
That fork/knife/spoon wall sculpture is awesome! The warm tones on this page are really inviting and suggest a delightful meal shared!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename