Oscraps

Geyser Pass
isDK

Geyser Pass

We turned around at the last switchback at about 9,000 feet, near the top of Geyser Pass. The snow kept getting deeper and it was too far to walk out if we got stuck. On our way down we stopped to enjoy the sunrise. It was cold, only 15 degrees. We saw 17 deer along the way.
Credits list
aA Paper, APP Ukiyo, Ukiyo ALT, WordART, MM Clocks
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and Adryane
What a wonderful adventure, and beautiful page to document it. I adore the layered frames and your photo is super. The colors of the background match your photo so well. ♥

Gorgeousness
a beautiful page capturing your adventure. The colors are amazing and your watercolors are blended wonderfully

LOVE what you did with Ukiyo here! (it changes color beautifully!) Amazing photos and perfect embellishments!

J'adore me promener tous les matins dans ces paysages magnifiques ! Sur cette page, j'aime les couleurs, la mise en place et la superposition des cadres . des cadres

Must have been a fabulous trip! Beautiful photo's and pages. Love the colors! Everything comes perfectly together!

I love the photo, the amazing colors and the page! I enjoy reading the travel documentation.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename