GBP Coba
isDK

GBP Coba

GBP Coba

ArtPlay Mountain High Sky
Palm Trees 2
Travel Album 4

Journaling:
On Sunday we took the shuttle to the GBP Coba. It was geared more to children which left our resort more peaceful. Everything was a bit more crowded as they charged a little less for their rooms. We watched parents with, kids and babies and soaked up the sun by the pool.
Looks appealing to the younger set. Fun to watch and then head back to the peace and quiet. Love how you link the pages together.

What delightful photos of the play/water area! I agree with Helene...you are the pro with page flow!

you really had beautiful weather for your trip! fun photo! awesome with palm tree brushes - fantastic page!

Love the colorful photos, blue skies and flow of design! Sitting poolside sounds wonderful even if there were lots of kids around!

Ah!!! It's so beautiful...soaking up the warmth and sun. Must have been a lovely get-away!

Love the use of the palm trees across the pages. At first, I misread Coba. I thought it was "copa" and then I starting thinking about Barry Manilow singing Copacabana ... which is now running through my head :)

what a good idea to remember that there are hot and paradise places while we are cold in Europe!I love colourful palm trees!

J'aime votre page colore et pleine de chaleur, on en aurait bien besoin en ce moment .

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout