Oscraps

Game On
Miki

Game On

Anna Aspnes
Coastal 2 (new April 3)
Artplay Palette Posy (paper, transfers, button, brush) (on sale April 4) Artplay Palette
Artsy Tapes 1 (on sale April 4) ArtsyTapes 1
MultiMedia Spring 2 (on sale April 4) MultiMedia Spring 2
Urban Stitchez 10 (on sale April 4) Urban Stitchez 10

Artplay Palette Wonderful (transfer) Artplay Palette Wonderful
Artplay Palette Chatter (splatter) Artplay Palette Chatter
Artplay Palette Coastline (foliage) Artplay Palette Coastline
MultiLayered FotoBlendz 8 MultiLayered FotoBlendz 8
Spackle Textured 6 Play WordART 2
Stained Skribble Summer 1 Stained Skribble Summer 1
Cool Glows 2 Cool Glows 2
Artplay Palette Sting and Bite (word art) (retired)

Process
A solid paper from APP Posy was used as the foundation of the page. The bird was extracted from the image and enlarged for a better focal point. The image of the alligator was clipped to a fotoblendz mask, duplicated with the blending mode changed to screen with a reduced opacity. The Coastal brush was added. Several Cool Glows were clipped to the brush with the blending mode changed to hard light. Transfers from APP Posy and APP Wonderful were layered behind the image. The journaling was added. Several overlays from APP Posy were layered next to the journaling. Word art, tapes, splatters, and dimensional elements were added to complete the page.

Thank you for looking!
What a great page, I love the beautiful photo with the heron and the journaling, everything in great soft colors!!

This is just so pretty Miki! After reading the story I was happy and relived the heron was safe. Quite an adventure...I'm not a reptile fan...at all. I love the pop of pink, and the sweet twig.

not sure what I love the most, your art or the story. beautiful brushwork too.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout