Oscraps

Frosty Night
Miki

Frosty Night

Anna Aspnes
AnnaRelease 11 October 2019 AnnaRelease 11 October 2019
Artplay Palette Apothic (paper, transfers, brush, artstroke button, flower) Artplay Palette Apothic
Apothic WordART Mix 1 Apothic WordART Mix 1
MultiMedia Branches 15 MultiMedia Branches 15
Starry FotoBlendz 1 Starry FotoBlendz 1

Distressed Edge Overlay 9 (retired)
FotoBlendz Overlay 16 FotoBlendz Overlay 16

Process
This was a page of inverted images. Solid paper 5 was used as the foundation of the page. The black and white photo was clipped to a FotoBlendz Overlay mask 1. The was duplicated and clipped to FotoBlendz Overlay mask 4 to extend the image across the page. Apothic transfer 2, artstroke 1 and brush 1 were layered onto the page. A composite image was made (Mac Cmd + Opt + Shift + E) (PC Cntrl + Alt + Shift + E) The background paper was white and the barn silo was a dark gray. Because I wanted this to be a night scene, the composite image was inverted (Cmd + I/ Cntrl + I). This made the background black and the barn silo white. The pearl button from the kit was resized larger with the blending mode changed to soft light. A black fotoblendz mask from Starry FotoBlendz 1 (also inverted) was added to give the illusion of fog. Magic sprinklez were also added. The page was completed by adding MM Branches 15_1, word art (word transfer also inverted) and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Beautiful! I just learned from your link to the newest release that today is Friday. Sheesh. Crazy. Thanks for catching me up.

Yes, this is indeed a skillful and magical page! I live the photo treatment with the white and black, sparkles are perfect. Bravo!

Wow! Gorgeous layout! Love it!
Standing O...
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=617173#post617173

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating