Oscraps

Friday Challenge
snappy2003

Friday Challenge

I used Jodie's Perfect Day Wordart
Unlimited Mind kit by Kitty Designs
heart by TaylorMade from her Tenderhearted kit
font My Type Of Font

Journaling: This was a perfect day. We started early that morning and hit the road to Nashville, TN. We stopped and ate at McDonalds for breakfast along the way, then off we went again. We hit all of our favorite stores stores. Including, Sephora, Target, Macys, and as many book stores as we could find. We had lunch at OCharleys. Then off for more shopping. The main reason for our trip, as for most of our road trips, was a concert. This one was Hanson at the Wildhorse Saloon, the opening act was The Veronicas. Before the concert we went in Hard Rock Cafe for a couple of beers and to rest our very tired feet. As we sat there the line for Hanson got longer and longer. When we went out we stood for an hour to get inside. It was OH SO WORTH IT! I cant believe how awesome Hanson is, I am a huge fan now. They put on an amazing live show. It was thrilling seeing the Veronicas having never heard them before, they are amazing. I am so glad to have an awesome daughter to share my love of music with. Our tastes are so similar Im so happy to have shared this perfect day with you.
Wow that is fabulous journaling! I could never picture Hanson with The Veronicas wow! You had a fabulous day! Love your layout! :) Thanks for playing along!

I really like the rearview mirror effect of the photo. Sounds like the two of you had a lot of fun!

I love how you did the photo! What fabulous journaling - it sounds you guys really did have a perfect day!

Awesome layout! Hanson? Like the "MMM-Bop" guys?? They are still a band? It sounds like you had a blast! Great job with the word art!

Wonderful journaling and love the whole composition of this, so fun and inviting to look at and read!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
snappy2003
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout