Free To Be Me
digideb

Free To Be Me

Me! :)
Credits:
"Wild Child" & "Bead Alpha" by Megan Turnidge @ Scrap Matters
fonts: DJB_Brittany & DJB_BrittanyScript by Darcy Baldwin @ Sweet Shoppe
Journaling is lyrics to "Free To Be Me" by Francesca Battistelli
"At twenty years of age I'm still looking for a dream A war's already waged for my destiny But You've already won the battle And You've got great plans for me Though I cant always see Cause I got a couple dents in my fender Got a couple rips in my jeans Try to fit the pieces together But perfection is my enemy On my own I'm so clumsy But on Your shoulders I can see I'm free to be me When I was just a girl I thought I had it figured out See my life would turn out right, and I'd make it here somehow But things don't always come that easy And sometimes I would doubt Cause I got a couple dents in my fender Got a couple rips in my jeans Try to fit the pieces together But perfection is my enemy On my own I'm so clumsy But on Your shoulders I can see Im free to be me And youre free to be you Sometimes I believe that I can do anything Yet other times I think I've got nothing good to bring But You look at my heart and You tell me That I've got all You seek And its easy to believe Even though I got a couple dents in my fender Got a couple rips in my jeans Try to fit the pieces together But perfection is my enemy On my own I'm so clumsy But on Your shoulders I can see I got a couple dents in my fender Got a couple rips in my jeans Try to fit the pieces together But perfection is my enemy On my own I'm so clumsy But on Your shoulders I can see Im free to be me And youre free to be you"
There are no comments to display.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
digideb
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout