Oscraps

Free SUP
CindaA

Free SUP

I've wanted to try SUP for a while now. With our oldest son away at college this year, we needed to infuse some adventure into our marriage! My husband liked SUP so much that he actually found one for sale on Facebook Marketplace and bought it! See that guy doing yoga on his SUP in the background of my photo? I felt like I was getting too close to him, as I watched in awe, so I began trying to turn my board, lost my balance, and fell right into the water! It was a real challenge to get my double DDs back up on that board while wearing a life vest! LOL!

AASPN_ArtPlayMiniPaletteMemento
AASPN_FotoBlendzFreeARTSample
MdGroot_AAD_SUP
Your comments have me laughing out loud! Good for you even trying SUP and for getting back up after falling off. Your page is delightful! I love the photos here.

Oh my goodness you had me laughing. What a great documented moment. keep SUP'in!!! :)

Je fais aussi du paddle j'aime beaucoup.
Trs belle page, votre histoire m'a bien fait rire. Pas toujours vident de remonter surtout en mer quand il y a des vagues.
(Dommage que votre format de page soit petit)

Oh my... that's hilarious! As long as no one got hurt! Great page and fabulous back story!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
CindaA
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout