Oscraps

fragments_of_me_copy
jesspo

fragments_of_me_copy

Frame and Paper (clipped to brush by Karah Fredericks) by Paislee Press - Park Ave

journaling: i am a mother before all else...i talk and crack my knuckles in my sleep...i could eat chips and salsa every moment of every day... i love champagne... i strive to read one book per week...i want to live on a farm one day and have pet chickens...i live for nap time on the weekends...i must conquer my fear of roller coasters...i usually dont do dishes...im very clumsy and bruise easily...i love crazy people...i act my sons age...silence really can be golden...i am an emotional shopper...im learning to love to run again...i sing songs i possibly may not know the words to...i want to run through an enormous field of dandelions and i refuse to believe they are weeds...elmos version of the macarena is the only one ill listen to...i save frogs and bugs...i have perma-smile...i take joy in simplicity...i eat most things burnt...i take foolish photos...i love to travel, need to do it more...everything you say should be melodic...i'm blessed with an amazing family...ive never been so in love in my life..success is measured by
happiness
are you happy?
N
this is absolutely stunning! i love EVERYTHING about this! EVERYTHING! the journaling, the white space, the sporatic yet perfect placement of everything. BEAUTIFULLY done!!!

N
This DEFINITELY deserves a Standing O!!!!
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10368&page=2

this is soooo....wonderful! I love and totally related to your journaling! As far as inspiration goes...this is a masterpiece!!!

Wonderful layout! Love the crop of the photo...love the journaling...love the title...love the white space! LOVE IT!!

It's late and I was just browsing the gallery but HAD to login to comment on this AWESOME page!!!! Love all the little details about you on the white space. If Amanda didn't nominate you, I so would have!!!!

BEAUTIFUL! Love the crop of the photo and the simplicity of this layout!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
jesspo
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout