Oscraps

FoundedInFaith_web.jpg
Amandajk

FoundedInFaith_web.jpg

This account of our nation's early history is amazing. So much has been lost over the past decade, it is heartwarming to see this coming to light. Thankful for the courage and convictions of our brave founders!
"We do hereby dedicate this land and ourselves to reach the poepl within these shores with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and to raise up Godly generations after us., and with these generations take the Kingdom of God to all the earth. May this Covenant of Dedication remain to all generations., as long as this earth remains. and May this Land, along with England, be Evamgelists to the World". -Rev, Robert Hunt Cape Henry, Va. 1602
Credits list
LDavison You Make My Heart Sing
Vicki Stegall 52 2017 29
Lynne A-CB Living in Color
What a beautiful and patriotic layout! I love the quote you used and the fireworks bursting in the background! I also love the photo of the flag, the cross and a lighthouse!

What a beautiful and patriotic layout! I love the quote you used and the fireworks bursting in the background! I also love the photo of the flag, the cross and a lighthouse!
Thanks, Evelyn. I did not know of the Cape Henry Cross until this past week. What a momentous occasion so many centuries ago! The lighthouse is at Cape Henry as well.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Amandajk
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename