Oscraps

FotoInspired Little Things
dwsewbiz

FotoInspired Little Things

Just a couple of days of loving observations :) The chicken was loose in the neighborhood, most flowers/berries from neighborhood, crocus the first on my front lawn. Oz is a week old :)
Credits list
Scenic Template Album No 2
Stitched Template Album No 1
ArtPlay Palette Mountain High
ArtPlay Palette Ukiyo
Month Review Template Album 5 (calendar)
Urban Threadz 3
Heart from APP Sunkissed, Button from APP Kindred
On the Left I used a Scenic Template page, size adjusted. Duplicated frames and formed into a cluster with the tag and calendar, tied with the red ribbon from Ukiyo (Hue/Saturation adjustment layer to match the red of the berries). On the Right is a Stitched Template page, size adjusted and some masks removed. The berries photo was clipped to 3 masks just because I like the red :)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: zlemon and Adryane
Adorable baby pics and LOL a chicken loose in the neighborhood. Not even cats allowed loose here, and no chickens at all. Oregon is a great state, and your stats for COVID are good too.

So wonderful that you have a way to watch him grow! You are great at these weekly insights!

Adorable baby pics and LOL a chicken loose in the neighborhood. Not even cats allowed loose here, and no chickens at all. Oregon is a great state, and your stats for COVID are good too.
We feel very fortunate that we are in a state with low Covid numbers. Vaccinations in too-short supply, but, one step at a time.

Love the combination of pictures of your new grandson with the new blooms in the garden. Glad you get to enjoy the baby and very jealous that you have flowers in the garden.

Beautiful photos of new baby Oz. You have a great sense of how to carry the colors across the pages.

Oh my, I am loving that your pages will now have lots of photos of your favorite boy! He's beyond adorable.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename