Oscraps

Forever Thankful
Cat

Forever Thankful

• Cat
Journaling reads;
Dear God,

Thank you for giving me the chance to become a mother. I put all my faith and trust into you, even when the doctors diagnosed me with severe endometriosis.
At the age of 21 it was advised that I should have a hysterectomy it would be the only possible chance of a cure.
I was devastated, I was not ready to have babies at that age anyway, but I did not want someone to take that away from me either.
I prayed and prayed to you, and for some reason I refused the procedure, only to be told I would never have kids of my own anyway.

How my doctors were proved wrong. 9 years later I gave birth to a beautiful daughter 2 years after that a son.
Each day they fill me with such happiness and joy. I know you have only given me these two gifts as a loan but, I am forever grateful for receiving them. Thank you for allowing them into my life.

Oscraps Collab Kit coming to the Oscraps Store November 1st

Stitches CRD Designs

Fonts; Journaling, KGD Kerry Script, Title, English
N
ok... tears streaming down my face at that journaling. my gosh... the lo is beautiful and that journaling is phenomenal!!!!!

Oh wow!!! That is fabulous...love the journaling! It was the best decision you ever made...look at those cutie pies :)

Girl ... you have outdone yourself. I'm so glad you had those babies hun ... because I wouldn't know you if you hadn't!! You have become a great friend 10000000 miles away!! I love you Cat!! And I'M LIFTING THIS YOU SPAZ!!! :)

This is so beautiful!! I ablsolutly love your journaling!! So very sweet!! A wonderful layout!! Love it.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Collab Kits
Added by
Cat
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout